Skip to product information
1 of 13

Honor Your Furry Friend: A Pet Memorial Portrait • Hand-Drawn Pencil Drawing!

Honor Your Furry Friend: A Pet Memorial Portrait • Hand-Drawn Pencil Drawing!

  • Completely Hand-Drawn
  • Available with COD
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
Regular price ₹7,430.00
Regular price Sale price ₹7,430.00
Sale Sold out
Order On WhatsApp
View full details

A Tribute They Deserve.

Forget ordinary gifts. Give Your Beloved Pet the Tribute They Deserve. Commission a Hand-Drawn Pencil Pet Memorial Portrait at Art Beniwal. Cherish Their Memory Forever.

Loved by: 200+ happy customers!

  • 1. Confirm Your Order

    Deposit a 30% advance payment along with the photo you'd like us to sketch for your order confirmation.

  • 2. Preview your artwork

    Preview your final sketch before dispatch & request any necessary corrections until you are completely satisfied.

  • 3. Receive your masterpiece

    We've sent it with the fastest available delivery, so get ready to smile & share your valuable feedback with us.


Is Cash On Delivery available ?

Yes, we offer Cash on Delivery (COD) for all our products.

However, to confirm your order, we require a 30% upfront deposit. You can then pay the remaining 70% when your order arrives via COD.

In how many days will I receve my order ?

Estimated Timeline:

Sketch Making: 2-3 business days

Delivery: 3-4 business days

Total Estimated Time: 5-7 business days (We can expedite if needed!)

What if I don't like the final result?

Approval and Payment:

We require your final approval on the sketch before proceeding with dispatch. Once approved, we will then accept the remaining balance.

What if you don't like:

We understand that revisions may be needed. To be eligible for a refund, please provide specific feedback on what you dislike about the sketch. This allows us to:

  • Offer corrections until you're completely satisfied.
  • If necessary, create a new sketch entirely to meet your expectations.


All portraits are 100% hand-drawn by real artists, That's why there is a limit to how many we can make in a month. To ensure you receive your portrait on time for that special occasion, we suggest ordering in advance.

If you have any additional inquiries, You can reach out to the artist directly by calling  +91-9718035202


India's #1 Choice for Premium-quality Sketches in Affordable Price

  • 100% Money-Back Guarantee

    Once your portrait is ready, we will show you a preview before shipping, LOVE IT, request any necessary corrections or GET YOUR MONEY BACK!

  • Partial COD Option Available

    To establish trust, We require only a 30% advance payment. Pay the rest 70% through COD once you've received the item and ensured its quality.

  • Pencil Portrait Specialists

    We have 8+ years of experience in this medium. We create hyper-realistic and detailed sketches of your loved ones, pets, or any other subject.

1 of 3